Tuesday, September 13, 2011

YOUR TIME STARTS NOW


English is the number one language of the world. It is spoken worldwide I mean in 192 countries.  As far as my knowledge is concerned I am too week in English language. My spoken English and writing both are not up to the mark. I do not want to blame the weakness of my English is only because of my primary education from 1st to 10th standard.          
   
     My mother tongue is Maithili/Hindi and I did not get English knowledge till 10th standard. When we get to know the importance of English in life became too late to be master in English language. After realizing the importance I took oath and pulled my socks up to conquer the world, and promise myself that I will learn and speak English by hook or by crook. After that I studied English in my higher studies and now I can even comfortably talk to some people in English only. I am well aware that my English is poor, that’s why I never try to write something big in English.

        Well, when I came to professional life then I came to know the other importance of knowing English. Now a day’s which is an era of scientific and an economic development, English is playing major role is this world it’s going to be a backbone of all the language which is accepted by remote to urban area of the world.

       Even Patna (Bihar) it is everesting with the latest trend and has put their impact by using correct and combination of latest vocabulary  to rest of the India.
                             Here are a few tips for those candidates who are going to learn English from some one:

                           Don’t ever go to learn English from a guy/girl who does not hold any master degree in English language. And also check out if the mother tongue of your tutor is English or not.

                           You should check the overall approach of the course material before joining the course. Be aware from the frauds which we generally face daily.

                     Check the emphasis of the course which you are going to join on Grammar and Vocabulary.

These are the basic stuff or can say backbone of the English Language, you need to become a master in these, to become a master in English Language.

No one has learnt English from his/her mother abdomen. Trust me my palls it’s dead easy to learn, write and speak English. But it is very difficult to learn if your motivation and hard studies won’t come from the bottom of your inner edge.

        Moreover it’s as easy as following a log if you start it right now. Because success of publishing this blog or SOPAN is only if you start learning it and I can guarantee you that down the line of 3 month from now onwards if study seriously, you will see the major changes in your life, you will feel leave life just like KING life.

    YOUR TIME STARTS NOW!!

Best Wishes,
Santosh Jha
Passed class 10 in 1998,
Section - F
Presently  working with StemCyte Inc, USA.

4 comments:

  1. Very inspiring article.
    Students will take advantage from this literature.
    Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOUR TIME STARTS NOW-very impressive.
    motivating article.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Santosh Jee... thaks to you for putting your impressive article.....I like your motivational words for English... i wish and have hope that you will continue something good by putting your bet article...

    Thanks,
    Chetan
    Ministry of Health & Family Welfare
    Govt. Of India

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very Godd Santosh Jha'ji. The student of PHS will defiantly get befitted.

    Good job done

    All The Best

    Regards,
    Anuj Jha
    Godrej India Ltd.

    ReplyDelete